Neuro-Linguistic Programming is key to understanding your undesired habits, modify limiting self-beliefs, build confidence and create compelling future direction and clarity of purpose. This course introduces the key concepts of NLP and outlines the key applications that allows you to understand the patterns and motives behind human behaviour, and how they can be influenced. This course introduces the various techniques of NLP that the participants can apply straight away in their personal and professional lives.
On the completion of this course, the participants will:
- Understand the theory and practice of NLP
- Learn how to identify their own limiting and empowering beliefs
- Learn how to transform their undesirable habits to desirable ones
- Learn the key concepts of human motives and how to influence behaviour
- Learn how to apply the essential skills of NLP to their day to day lives
- Be able to create a life-changing journey of learning, change, self-discovery and personal enlightenment.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 8 week
- Max Students : 500
- Enrolled : 152
- Assessments : Self